A the heart of SarahCare is a uniquely designed program that brings together health, social, and other supportive services in a warm, familiar, safe, and friendly environment. Our specialized programs are geared toward seniors who find themselves lonely, isolated, and often depressed. We offer a day full of activities and socialization to keep everyone engaged and involved.
SOCIALIZATION AND COMPANIONSHIP
Seniors who live alone may find themselves isolated. Those whose lives were previously filled with companionship have become lonely and depressed. Our centers provide the perfect atmosphere for meeting new friends, renewing an interest in once loved activities, engaging in exercise, and sometimes just acting silly.
SarahCare strives to care for your loved one just as you would – by understanding them as a unique individual and customizing their care and activities to fit their needs. At SarahCare, every participant enjoys:
- Over 20 clubs and groups, including a special ‘Men’s Group’
- Daily activities and socialization tailored to their interests
- Crafts and special projects
- Delicious, nutritious catered meals including breakfast, lunch and snack
SarahCare will also monitor your loved one’s health. Our program includes nurses who specialize in caring for those with various impairments and health-related problems including:
- Alzheimer’s, memory impairment and dementia
- stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- management of chronic diseases
- frailty and physical dependence
At SarahCare, we help seniors live well and keep families together.